Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Mrs. Mary Searcy / Troy Morgan — morgantroy171@gmail.com

from: Mrs. Mary Searcy <test@kigurumi-store.com>
reply-to: morgantroy171@gmail.com
date: 2 July 2017 at 14:06
subject: I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY.
mailed-by: kigurumi-store.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS)

Hello,

You have to read this to amend your mistakes my dear, I am contacting you because of the information I saw about your fund payment, this will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in regards to your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by the non officials departments.

I am Mrs. Mary Searcy from Bastrop, Texas USA. I am one of those who was a victim of fraud in the West Africa Region, I have spent over 60.000.00 US Dollars trying to get my payment and all to no avail, not knowing I was dealing with the wrong people.

One day, I got an e-mail from a Man called Johnson Alex from Washington DC in USA telling me to stop dealing with people contacting me if any and contact an FBI Agent in New York to receive my fund which I did by traveling down to New York, I was directed to meet the only elected payment FBI Agent in the country (USA) which happened to be the same FBI Agent that Johnson told me about and I tabled my problem to him, Be hold he explained everything to me, he said that whoever contacting us through emails for ATM Card, UPS, DHL and Cashier Check E.T.C are Fake.

After, he took me to the paying wank for the claim of my Compensation payment, Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my long due compensation payment of $10.5M, (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).Moreover the FBI Agent, showed me the full information's of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email Address and your fund amount as one of the beneficiaries, that's why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those criminals contacting you,honestly they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you, I will advise you to stop any contact with them and contact the payment FBI Agent to claim your fund with the following E-mail (morgantroy171@gmail.com) before it's too late.The only money I paid to received my fund was $575 usd for obtaining of your fund legal documents.

Note: The $575 usd was the only money i paid concerning this transaction God Bless you and remain bless

I am a living testimony.

Yours Truthfully
Mrs. Mary Searcy

No comments: