Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Kevin Mill — contact@kevinmill.com / EA5@kevinmill.com

from: Kevin Mill <contact@kevinmill.com>
to: EA5 <EA5@kevinmill.com>
date: 3 July 2017 at 02:45
subject: As You Wish!
mailing list: EA5@kevinmill.com
mailed-by: kevinmill.com
Signed by: kevinmill-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS)

Welcome, and we are so happy you're here!

My name is Kevin, 5 years ago, I was living a horrible life with my big belly even if I loved it sometimes (just kidding) 
I joined a lot of courses, readed many books and start practicing until I changed my whole life in one year.
So i'm here just because of you!

Read that!

We founded this group "LIVE WELL" because we wanted to create an inspiring place for you to find everything you need about losing weight, dieting, special offers, new arrivals, and not only that but helping you living that healthy life you want!
We're here to answer any questions you have!

BUT

DON'T FORGET IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED ABOUT THE GROUP YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE INSTANTLY BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO ===>


To unsubscribe send an email to ea5+unsubscribe@kevinmill.com and you will be automatically removed!


Best Regards!
-Kevin Mill.

No comments: