Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Ms.Ester Williams @aol

charity

from: Ester Williams hans@hanscustomoptik.com
reply-to: estwills@aol.com
date: 15 March 2014 22:51
subject: charity

My Greetings to you,

I have been touched to donate from what I have made from this World to charity through you for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my relatives to use my hard earned funds inappropriately after my death. Please email me, so I can tell you what you need to do and also give you more details about myself and what I intend to accomplish.

regards

Ms.Ester Williams

4 comments:

Vivian said...

I got this email at my office. Not happy that they have my work email.

Unknown said...

I too received this at my office email and the email address is esterwilliams6@gmail.com - Beware!

Anonymous said...

I just got one from esterwilliams@aol.com
same email

Anonymous said...

I received this today from esterwillims@aol.com - some people!