Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Mrs. Melissa Adina Militante @gmail

Awaiting Your Swift Response!

from: info@cplphil.com
to: Recipients <info@cplphil.com>
date: 16 March 2014 00:52
subject: Awaiting Your Swift Response!

Good day,

I am Mrs. Melissa Adina Militante, the Regional Auditor Land Bank of the Philippines. I have a business proposal worth of Ten Million and Two Hundred Thousand United state Dollars for you and I want you to be my partner in this business and also assist me to invest in a profitable business in your country. I will give you more details upon your response to this proposal.

If you are interested, please do get back to me immediately and I can send you detailed information on the modalities of my proposition.

I completely trust you to keep this proposition absolutely confidential.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Melissa Adina Militante

No comments: