Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Mrs.Tuachi Saba Masri @gmail

you agree to handle this business

from: Mrs.Tuachi Saba Masri ckarell@ymail.com
date: 22 March 2014 03:25
subject: you agree to handle this business

--
Greetings of the Day,

My Name is Tuachi from Mexico the wife of Late Moises Saba Masri , One of The financial advisers to Late President Muammar Gaddafi, President of the oil riched country called Libya and the Richest President in the world,Please I am writing from Libya. I have business proposal worth $45.5M USD.

Please could you write me at my private email (mrstuachisaba@gmail.com) so that I can tell you more about myself and also confidential things that will favor the both of us, thank you for your understanding and hope to hear from you soon? Do not fail to reply at my private email because you will benefit on what i have to tell you, God bless you.

Mrs.Tuachi Saba Masri
Note: Please REPLY ME At Email: mrstuachisaba@gmail.com

No comments: