Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Mrs. Farrah Ibrahim Hamad

My Greetings,

from: Farrah Ibrahim Hamad farrahibrahimhamad61@mail.usf.edu
date: 15 February 2014 19:47
subject: My Greetings,

My Greetings,

I am Mrs. Farrah Ibrahim Hamad from Baghdad city of Iraq, after a brief search on the web for a reasonable and honest person. I decided to contact you for an urgent business we can do together as one family. I am here to negotiate with you on a possible transfer of $4.2 Million US Dollars to you for safe-keeps and investments.

Please I come to you in the Name of Almighty Allah. I will give you more details as soon as I receive your response with your names and direct mobile phone number for easy communication.

Thanks and Allah Bless You.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Farrah Ibrahim Hamad.

No comments: