Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Mrs Beate Biehn-Blank


from: J. Tinholt j.tinholt@online.nl
date: 15 February 2014 19:40
subject: contact mrsblanksbeate@gmail.com
mailed-by: online.nl

All hope in God,

You might not know the sender of this mail. But i got your E-mail when searching files on trusted people online. Let me start by introducing myself I am Mrs Beate Biehn-Blank.I am married to Late Engineer Welsh Biehn-Blank.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.5m (Five Million,five hundred thousand United States Dollars) which were derived from his landed properties and investment in capital market here in the UK. Presently,this money is still with a depository firm.

My Doctor told me that I have few months to live due to the cancerous problems i am suffering from. I have decided to WILL OUT this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my late husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially or physically. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Firm in United Kingdom. I will also issue you my last WILL and testament and provide you the certificate of deposit that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Please assure me that you will act just as I have instructed herein. You are to contact me via e mail:

No comments: