Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Mrs. Aaliyah H. Al-Ghrari

Peace Be Unto You My Beloved..

Mrs. Aaliyah H. Al-Ghrari <info@live.com>

I am Mrs. Al-Ghrari, the only surviving member of a family that was crushed in a bomb-blast during the war in Libya. Currently, I am battling with a (partial stroke) which resulted from the shock gotten from the incident. Please view the below link for details:
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2011/jun2011/liby-j20.shtml
When my husband whom was a crude oil merchant was alive, we had plans to use the last days of our lives to disburse part of our resources to charity organization and several unknown individuals because when we were much younger in life as a couple, we received financial help from an unknown individual whom we have not met till this day. The impact we got from such gesture made us want to do same.

Unfortunately, my husband is not alive today to do this with me and my health is deteriorating so fast; hence I have decided it on our behalf. Having donated to several individuals and charity organization from our savings, I have decided to anonymously donate the last of our family savings to you.

Irrespective of your previous financial status, please do accept this kind and peaceful offer on behalf of my beloved family. Please acknowledge my message for more details via this my personal email: mrsaaliyah_ghrari@yeah.net

Sincerely,
Mrs. Aaliyah H. Al-Ghrari

No comments: