Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

francoir Gbagbo

hello

francoir Gbagbo <wendy@insight180.com>

Good Day,

I am francoir Gbagbo from Cote D' Ivoire nephew to Ex-President Laurent Gbagbo, I arrived to Accra Ghana with $40,000,000.00 in two trunk boxes. The money is clean and spendable but it is compacted in four $100 bills sachets each with instruction manual on how to separate the bills with a sample of little fluid and contacts of the minting company that has the fluid for separation of the bills.

I have tried the experiment and it work out successfully, I want you to assist me to invest this fund in a profitable business and I will give you 25% of the total money for your assistance. I will like to talk to you on video camera through messenger or Skype so that I will separate some of the bills with the remaining little sample fluid for your confirmation of what I just told you to be real.

If you wish you may come to Ghana, so that both of us will work together on the process and also the transfer of the fund to your country for investment purposes, attached is the picture of one of the box and the compacted sachets bills.

Thanks for your cooperation,
francoir Gbagbo

phone: +233 23 0249412
Skype: francoir.gbagbo1

No comments: