Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

Mr Michael Chitwood

1 UNREAD MESSAGE - JPGGS

Mr Michael Chitwood <admin@rialcom.ru>

I am Mr Michael Chitwood a staff of Alliance Wank Group Plc. here in Malaysia attached in Private Wanking Services, I contacted you as regards to a business proposal that will be of an immense benefit to both of us and the less privileged ones. Being the director of operations of this Regional office I discovered a sum of Thirty Five Million Dollars($35M) belonging to one of our foreign customers Late Muammar Gaddafi. He was the dictator and president of lybia and was killed by the citizens of his country.

You can get more information's as regards to the death of our customer Late Muammar Gaddafi on the site web address below if you copy and paste the link on your browser

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/muammar-gaddafi

The choice of contacting you aroused from the geographical nature of where you live particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our company has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim of the inheritance fund but unfortunately all efforts has being void. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating neither the relatives nor any next of kin to Late Muammar Gaddafi. On this regards, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / will beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at Thirty Five Million Dollars($35M) can be paid to you.

This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages 50% to me and 50% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are about to make. All I need is to upload your names to the documents and legalize them at the Malaysia High Court in order to prove that you are the legitimate beneficiary at the wank where i work. All I require now is your honest co-operation; confidentiality and trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you 100 % success and that this business transaction will be executed under the ambit of law and will also protect you from any breach of the contract.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest I will furnish you with more information's.

Your acceptance to this e-mail and business proposal will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Mr Michael Chitwood

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This guy just contacted me through FB Messenger - of course its a major scam - give him nothing! Block and do not interact with, my suggestion friends!