Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

STANLEY IHEOMA

PLEASE I NEED ASSISTANCE

STANLEY IHEOMA <staniheoma@gmail.com>

My Dear friend,

My name is Mr STANLEY IHEOMA, I am an accountant in the Ministry of Roads and highways Ghana. I got your contact when I was in your country for a conference on governance on behalf of the Ghana Government sometime last year.

I write you this proposal in good faith, I am a Christian and I am married with 3 children, my first son is 9 years old, my daughter is 6 years old and my last son is 4 years old, I need your help and assistance my 4 year old son was diagnosed with leukemia and he needs a bone marrow transplant urgently which can be done in a hospital in India, and this is the reason I have packaged a transaction that would benefit you and i.

I was the Director of the Contracts Awarding Committee of the Ministrynof Roads and Highways set up by Ghana Government to vet and approval proposals on the construction of roads and highways throughout the country.

I write to solicit your assistance in a transaction that I have carefully packaged, there are simply no risk involved.

Two years ago, the Ghana government asked my committee to award contracts to foreign firms for road construction in Ghana, which I used my good position deliberately to over invoice a certain contract for the construction of a 400Km road to a German company, the actual sum for the project was for the sum of US$6,500,000.00 but I over invoiced the contract to the tune of Usd$10,250.000.00 and the German
company already have received there payment for this project.

All I want now is a trusted foreign partner like you that i shall front as the beneficiary of the over inflated contract sum of Usd$3,750.000.00

All I require is your honest cooperation and confidence in me which I know would not come easy. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate background that will protect you from any breach of the law. I would advise that you give this positive consideration and get back to me soon.

I'll be flexible and considerate in the percentage share that will be given to you for your assistance Please do acknowledge your acceptance by forwarding your full information, so that i can send you more details you on how we can execute this deal properly.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, You can Contact me via email below:

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Your sincerely,

STANLEY IHEOMA

No comments: