Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Sgt.Mark Trepanier

Good News

Sgt.Mark Trepanier <sgt.M.trepanier@us.army.mil>

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. My name Sgt.Mark Trepanier, I am an officer in the US Army and 1st Battalion, 41st Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division, Fort Bliss, Texas, i am in Charkh, Operation Enduring Freedom in Logar province, Afghanistan . I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory online. I want to solicit your attention to receive some large Cash of money on my behalf as my partner in business. I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has arrived security/storage House in Birmingham Alabama from Afghanistan. I hope you can be trusted? I will explain further when I receive your response.

Best regards,

Sgt.Mark Trepanier


Gilder Group Email Disclaimer
Gilder Group Ltd. Registered Office - Bochum Parkway, Sheffield, South Yorkshire. S8 8LH. Registered in England No. 4383036

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee or have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material immediately. Any unauthorised disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.

Emails and any information transmitted there under may be intercepted, corrupted or delayed. As a result, Gilder Group Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions howsoever caused. Whilst all reasonable endeavours are taken by Gilder Group Ltd to screen all emails for known viruses, Gilder Group Ltd cannot guarantee that any transmission will be virus free.

No comments: