Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Mrs. Christy Walton

(no subject)

Mrs. Christy Walton <katri.hannola@pp.inet.fi>

My Dearest,

Greetings to you my dear beloved, I am Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America.

I bring to you a proposal worth $ 9,000,000,000.00(Nine Billion United State Dollars) which i intend to use for CHARITY.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details. Email: waltonc87@yahoo.ca


God Bless You,
Mrs. Christy Walton.

1 comment:

jonathon hudelson said...

I did fall into this not knowing it was a scam until I found out there was no fibi bank in Nigeria. I asked for a full refund of my 7,500 dollars, and this bank told me this bank does not return any customers money back to them, so I knew I had been scammed. When her home was on the market I asked her about the home, and she told me it was a Rummer. So I contacted the realters, and it was being sold. These people are hurting innocent people. Jonathon Hudelson