Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

Mr.Jeffery Baker

Re:Hello Dear

Jeffery Baker <al.dia@terra.com>

Hello Dear,

My name is Mr.Jeffery Baker ,the Overseas Fund Officer of an Investment Bank here in Ivory Coast.

My client, General Daoud Rajha who died recently during the Syria insurgency, made a fixed deposit of Twenty Six Million Euro in my branch.

From investigations, he did not declare any next of kin. So, I need you as a foreigner to act as the next of kin to get this fund for us because the funds will revert to the C.I Treasury if nobody comes forward. My anticipated percentages for sharing shall be fair enough 60% for me, 40% for you.

Please specify by replying to state if you are interested and do also provide a secure phone number.You can give me a call only if you are interested and capable to handle this transaction,+22548735346

Mr.Jeffery Baker

No comments: