Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Mr. Edward Addo

Best Regards" From Edward Please Reply Back

Edward Addo <edward1001@cantv.net>

Good-Day,

My name is Mr.Edward Addo, a politician and a previous member of Ghana's executive committee on contract awards.

My purpose of connecting you is to crave your indulgence to assist me in securing some funds abroad for safe keeping which I incidentally kept to help me finance this year December 2012 senatorial elections campaign under my party umbrella of National Patriotic Party (NPP), Unfortunately for me I lost the senatorial seat/bid as my party flag bearer to my opposition during Last year November 2011 conducted election primary.

But with my immediate contact, I was able to deposit some kickback money emanated from award of contracts awarded to Chinese and Malaysia companies in a security vault with a commercial bank in Ghana pending when I will found a trustworthy person to move out the fund from Ghana to oversea bank account for business investment.

The need to contact you arose from the fact that the present elected government vow to crack down on past immediate government functionaries of (NPP) and trying to trace all the funds that was made through contract awards and other mouth watering deals during our tenure in the office from the year 2000 to 2008, if they succeed in tracing this fund to me, they will seize it and thereby incapacitating my life time opportunities.

I wish to relocate this fund in a foreigner's name to avoid any trace. All I need from you is an assurance that you can handle the amount involved (US$19,500,000) comfortably and that I can also trust you. Be fully rest assured that there is no risk involved. I want you to immediately inform me of your willingness in assisting and co-operating with me, so that I can send you full details of this transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Edward Addo

No comments: