Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Sgt.Jason H Kane

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Sgt.Jason Kane <sgtjasonkane@yahoo.co.jp>

Dear Friend ,

I am Sgt.Jason H Kane , A US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. Now in Afghanistan I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, my men and I found over $900 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200 million, I kept my own share for a while in a secured place.

I need someone to help me receive it , since i have found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a Red Cross Society or pilots that enjoy some immunities with us while in Iraq .

I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Afghanistan Militant ,i know this was Pure Divine intervention from God .

I need someone I can trust, since i have already lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help me, I won't like to make the same mistake. The total amount of money is $7.5 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ),this money i am will and ready to entrust it in your care till i resign from office and meet with you in your house for subsiquent sharing and investment projects .

View the below link to verify/confirm my statement.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of the money , all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till i leave Afghanistan .

Regards,
Sgt.Jason H Kane

No comments: