Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Ibrahim El-Habib

VERY URGENT

Ibrahim El-Habib <data@keyin.cn>

My Dear

My name is IBRAHIM EL-HABIB, I'm From Libya, I work with Colonel Muammar Gaddafi in Tripoli Libya, before The Civil War, my boss mandated me to secretly move some trunk boxes containing large sum of cash in Dollar currency in Ghana, the worth is $250 Million US Dollars and since after his problem i can no longer go back to his family for my security. Therefore, I am looking for a reliable and Good Business Partner who will be honest to work with me as partner to move and secure this funds for investment purpose..

Also, you must be ready to invest the funds on a lucrative and profitable investment of your choice in your country or any where in the world, apart from Africa. Please Kindly Contact me via e-mail for more details and how we packaged the money before moving it down to the safe keeping house in Ghana.

Yours Specially
Ibrahim El-Habib

No comments: