Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

John Paynter

from: John Paynter fern2@fernchambe.com
reply-to: jpohn@pacificjewel.net
date: 29 January 2012 01:29
subject: Unclaimed Assets


Dear Prospective Partner,

I am John Paynter Non-Executive Director and Member of Audit Committee Standard Chartered. I wish to present you to my bank as the beneficiary to the fund deposited by my deceased customer. 

Please visit http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7785193.stm for more details. 

I can present you to my bank as the beneficiary to this fund. The legal Affidavits that will testify that you as the beneficiary will be secured by me in your acceptance to co-operate with me and facilitate this deal. Everything will be done legally to ensure the rights to the funds are transferred to you. Your role will be to:

[1]. Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
[2]. Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
[3]. Value of funds: £6,600,000.00 Six Million, Six Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling.

If you agree to partner with me, I will compensate you with 40% of the total sum. Should you prefer I re-contact you with more express facts, you can send me your:
[1] Official Full Names:
[2] Company or Personal profile:
[3] Daytime Telephone No:


Yours faithfully,
Mr John Paynter

No comments: