Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Bill & Melinda Gates — bill.melinda.gates.foundation2017@gmail.com

from: Bill & Melinda Gates<billgates5=@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: Bill & Melinda Gates <bill.melinda.gates.foundation2017@gmail.com>
date: 5 Apr 2019, 08:08
subject: IF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS VALID, CONTACT ME ON RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.
mailed-by: peace.ocn.ne.jp
security: ocn.ad.jp did not encrypt this message


IF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS VALID, CONTACT ME ON RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.

Hi,
My name is Bill Gates, an American philanthropist and computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur who co-founded Google with Sergey Brin. I have set the standard for giving because I believe that no man can become rich without himself enriching others. The man who dies rich dies disgraced.

I am among the richest men on this planet earth and also the most generous man ever live. I have made around $28 Billion Dollars worth of donations throughout my lifetime. Much of my charity work takes place through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which spends a lot of time and money aiding people around the whole world. 

I believe strongly in giving while living, I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give {US$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of the lucky individual to receive this grant because your Email Address has been selected and chosen online through our Electronic Ballot System which we randomly draw last month. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience so that I may know that your email address is valid.

For more proof about my generosity kindly view the weblink below
https://www.businessinsider.com/biggest-projects-of-generous-philanthropists-bill-and-melinda-gates-2018-8

Send your reply to me to enable me give you more details on how you can receive your donation money. I will be waiting for your response. Reply me through the following email for more information ( bill.melinda.gates.foundation2017@gmail.com )

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Bill Gates CEO,
Computer Scientist & 
Internet Entrepreneur.
American Philanthropist.

No comments: