Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Mr. James Brown — diplomaticagent375@gmail.com

from: Mr. James Brown<iiiiiiiiiiiii@coral.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: "Mr. James Brown" <diplomaticagent375@gmail.com>
date: 7 Mar 2019, 10:35
subject: Good Day
mailed-by: coral.ocn.ne.jp
security: ocn.ad.jp did not encrypt this message

Hello Good Day , Your Consignment Box is ready to be delivered now.

I am Mr. James Brown
Porter Financial Secretary
To UN Courier Agents.

I write to inform you that I have just arrived right now, this is UN's Diplomatic agent Mr.James Brown at Hartsfield Dulles International Airport Washington USA with your consignment box worth the sum of $10.5 million USD , I was assigned to deliver the consignment to you by the United State Cabinet Counsel and I am currently in the Airport right now with your consignment, but I misplaced your delivery details so please I want you to reconfirm your delivery address to me Immediately so that as soon as I am cleared from the Airport I will connect the next flight to your city/country as soon as possible such as,

1.Your Full Names:_____________
2.Your Postal Address:________________
3.Your Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4.Your Nationality:________________
5.Your City: ________________
6.Copy of Your Passport/ Drivers Licenses________________
7.Your Nearest Airport ____________________

And please respond to me with this code #: NRA6334, This shows that we are dealing with the real owner of the fund as we had instructed you to contact me to deliver the box to you so work with me so that as soon as I am cleared I will proceed to your Airport Immediately okay thank you and have a blessed day.

Regards,

Agent Mr. James Brown Kindly contact me via this email address: { diplomaticagent375@gmail.com } for more details regarding this delivery.

No comments: