Pages

Saturday 6 October 2018

Sean Kim — seankim@kims-sean.com

from: Sean Kim. <info@takobeach.com>
reply-to: seankim@kims-sean.com
date: 6 Oct 2018, 17:40
subject: Waiting Urgent Response.
security: zoot.jp did not encrypt this message


Greetings to you,

My names are Sean Kim. I work in a financial institution here in Bahrain. I will need your assistance in applying for the heir of a Late customer of mine, who died without any registered heir. He was a wealthy Business man who deposited a Huge Amount of Funds in our institution before his death.

On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with full details, and it will also interest you to know that the sharing will be two equal parts between us. There is a peculiar reason I am contacting you for this transaction.

Please endeavour to provide me with your phone numbers so I can contact you for further discussion on this.

I hope to get your response as soon as possible. If not interested, please indicate so.

Yours Sincerely,

Sean Kim.

No comments: