Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Mr.John Bill — fbiunit.johnbill2019@gmail.com

from: mr john bill <uba.@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: mr john bill <fbiunit.johnbill2019@gmail.com>
date: 12 June 2018 at 01:56
subject: HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS
mailed-by: deluxe.ocn.ne.jp
security: ocn.ad.jp did not encrypt this message

FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Federal Government Office
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535 ,United States
Text Phone: +(505)365-6490

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?

I'm contacting you by your email however; I feel it's best and more convenient for me to explain why I am contacting you. I'm Mr.John Bill United States New Appointed FBI fraud Investigator , I work hand in hand with the United States Fraud Unit of the Criminal Investigation Division (CID). I'm specialize in Background Investigations on funds which include [COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN,Consignment Box, Lotto® JACKPOT, LOANS] and I notice that you have being receiving numerous emails from people who claims to have funds coming to you but I advise that if you're still in communication with any of them on issue of funds however, you're hereby advise to stop every communication right now because those people has being investigated and confirmed to be a Fraud.

I wish to announce our successful investigation which was carried out few days ago; I guess it will interest you to know why this investigation was conducted. For your information, it was truly confirmed that you have 100% Legitimate unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you're been confirmed to be the right Beneficiary of the said amount $10.5 Million usd COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN however, Due to the delay of getting this funds to you, your funds has now been increased to $10.5 Million usd approved for payment by Office of the Presidency here in United States.

I'm informing you this today because I came to notice that you're not communicating with a legitimate person who is in charge of getting these funds to you. This announcement has to be made open to you however because you may have being swindled by those unscrupulous people whom you have sent money in the course of getting one fund or the other which is not real and for this reason, I have decided to help you get your funds directly from the us Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) here in WV United States because your Legitimate funds remains unpaid.

I want to know if you're interested in receiving your unpaid legitimate funds value $10.5 Million usd however, I will only be of help if you agreed to follow my instructions. If you're really interested in receiving your unpaid $10.5 Million USD, I advise that you get back to me immediately. All I need is your cooperation and understanding.

Please urgently contact me back on my email or Text Phone: +(505)365-6490 by clicking your Reply.

(1)Full name......
(2)Mobile number.....
(3)Home address.....

Thanks
Your Faithful


Mr.John Bill
Email: (fbiunit.johnbill2019@gmail.com)
FBI Special investigator

No comments: