Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Mrs.Nguyen Hoang Diem — diemhoang707@outlook.com

From: "Mrs.Nguyen Hoang Diem" <diemhoang@yjcthai.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 04:40:59 +0700
Subject: Late Mr. John Michael $21.5m USD...


Dearest Friend,

It s about a customer that came to our Standard Chartered Bank here in Vietnam to engage in Private Wanking services.

So, the customer had a financial portfolio of $21.5m USD been deposited without next of kin to his file and then I help turned over in the purchase of securities in the capital markets.

I was the wank adviser assisting the customer in the management of the fund. I have proposal for you as a matter of urgent to Late Mr. Michael Peters from United Kingdom in respect to his unclaimed wealth and unfortunately he died along with his wife and only daughter in the event of terrorist attack on 11th September, 2001 in the World Trade center.

My proposition is this,I am will prepared and place you in a position to claim the funds as the chief auditor in this Bank and I will instruct my Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relative and prepare documents in your name.

If you find yourself able to work with me in this transaction and do contact via my private E-mail: diemhoang707@outlook.com

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards conclusion.

Mrs.Nguyen Hoang Diem.

No comments: