Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Captain Charles Wood — chwood1964@aol.com

from: Captain Charles Wood <charles@saude.pb.gov.br>
date: 2 November 2014 08:10
subject: Please Reply Me Today
mailed-by: saude.pb.gov.br

Hi I am Captain Charles Wood of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $8,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.please get back to my personal email: chwood1964@aol.com

Captain Charles Wood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is another one chwood36@gmail.com
On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Charles Wood wrote:

Can I Trust You?? Pardon my intrusion; my name is Charles Wood, presently I'm on active duty in Afghanistan as a Captain in the U.S Army, Engineering Units. Please, I have an obscured business proposal that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I found your contact detail in an email address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $8,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. If you have handle this operation, get back to me. Email: chwood36@gmail.com Charles W.

Cautious said...

He's at it again under this email. charleswood562@yahoo.com
4/21/17 has wounded pictures and all using a website called Intervention Security services Afghanistan story line same MO