Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Mr Rezwan Mirza — rezwan.mirza@barid.com

from: Barclays Bank plc <katie@perfusion.net>
reply-to: aviationauthority@zing.vn
date: 29 July 2014 03:59
subject: I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

Dear CALDERON,

I decided to write you this proposal in good faith, believing that you will not betray me. My name is Mr. Rezwan Mirza, a senior manager of Barclays wank Group Dubai. I got your information during my search on your Country Chambers of Commerce. I am 46 Years of Age and Married with two Lovely Kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of peace and I only hope we can assist each other.I have been in search of someone with this last name(CALDERON) so when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other believing that you will not betray me. I am a wanker here in Barclays wank group here in Dubai. One Mr.Husson CALDERON, citizen of your country and Gold dealer made a fixed deposit with my bank in January 2007 for 36 calendar months, valued at (US$26,700,000)Twenty Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars.The due date for this deposit contract was the 27th of September 2010.

Sadly Mr.Husson was among the death victims while on a business trip to Indonesia in September 2009 earthquake. He met his untimely death in the Indonesian 2009 september eathquake.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I was his Account Officer. Mr.Husson did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that (Mr.Husson ) should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Mr.Husson is dead and do not have any Heir,they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That is why I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you are a foreigner and my wank head quarters will release the funds to you.There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money,than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds in this ratio, 50/50% .Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information highly confidential.

We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response. You can contact me on my private email address:(rezwan.mirza@barid.com) for details.

Anticipating your response
Mr Rezwan Mirza

Barclays Bank plc

1 comment:

patrick6901 said...

Hi, Regularly I receive the same scam, and I don't know if there is a way to transmit this to the Police.Because I am sure ther is people who will be caught.