Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Mr. James Gregory

Your Fund Is Ready To Receive Via (ATM CARD)

from: Mr. James Gregory chat@osmgp.gov.ar
date: 23 February 2014 01:46
subject: Your Fund Is Ready To Receive Via (ATM CARD)
mailed-by: osmgp.gov.ar

Attention: Atm Beneficiary,

Let me introduce myself to you. I am Mr James Gregory, recently assigned by the United Nations in foreign-depart to make sure all abandoned & outstanding payment likewise contract/inheritance/Lottery and compensation Payment, is release within 72hrs through AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE CARD (ATM CARD) sum of $2.5 Millions Dollars.

After your response to my private mailbox (fjoevnee@yahoo.com.ph) I will furnish more data to you on how you will receive your AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE CARD (ATM CARD.I advise you to stop any further communication with whosoever you are dealing with. For security reason and you advise to provide the below info:

Full names: __________________________________
Your address: __________________
Sex: _______________
Occupation: _______________
Copy of I.d Card: _______________
Phone Number:__________
Age: __________

Best Regards.
Mr. James Gregory

"Trabajando por un futuro con agua potable para todos"

No comments: