Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Mr.Ajay Mohanda

FROM AJAY URGENT.

Mr.Ajay Mohanda <hr@ccs.135.com>

I am Ajay Mohanda. Director of Diplomatic sub-contract approvals and payment at the Malaysia Petroleum Resources Corporation. I have an offer that might interest you,this offer arose from the Government of Malaysia reserve vault under the care of my department, from which we pay both Indigenous and foreign executed contract and Sub contract. I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of U.S$20,000,000.00 (Twenty million United States dollars).

The success of this deal is dependent on how swift and committed you will be standing as the bonafide sub contractor and provision of a bank account to accomodate the fund.All modalities are in place to register this transaction as a diplomatic Sub contract payment, which shields it from unnecessary stop orders from several international fund transfer regulatory and monitoring agencies.

Please note that if you desire to accomplish this transaction with me kindly,send me your A: Your Full name B: Your House Address C: Your direct telephone number D: Age E: Occupation.F: Gender for further discussion through my private email: majaymohanda@e-mail.ua

Waiting for your reply soon. Have a nice day!

Sincerely;
Mr.Ajay Mohanda.

No comments: