Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Capt.Wendy Swartz

From Capt.Wendy Swartz. 10/1/2014

test@gvmedia.com.au

Greetings

My Name is Wendy swartz am member of the U.S.A ARMY USARPAC medical team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although the war has ended But am still in Iraq because i have some fund in a consignment deposited with a security company, for me to proved this to you, see the site below for more information

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I got your contact from an International League Equality & Diversity directory from your country who told me how reliable you are and am contacting you base on that and i do hope you are going to give me your trust in carrying out this project which will be of benefit for you too.

I will need you to assist me to received This funds in a consignment. As soon as i hear from you i will give you details.

Regards,
Capt.Wendy Swartz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just get email from a man from the army and was told that he get my name from the international League quality & diversity I never sign my name to anything and I have never told of us how can get this to stop thank you Cathy Weddle