Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Mrs Blessing Asiedu

From: The Regional Manager,

Mrs Blessing Asiedu <benitasiedu00223@aol.com>

The Regional Manager,
Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana,
Tamale Branch

Good Day My Dear

I don't know if you received my first email that is why is writing again. Please I want to know if am talking with the right person, I am asking this because I have an information that will be of help to you, Once again My Name is Mrs. Blessing Asiedu, The Regional Manager Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana, Tamale Branch.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of my branch it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year.

On the course of the last year 2012 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Five million four hundred and twenty thousand united state dollars ($5,420,000.00)USD. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account, this account is strictly for onward transfer, with no beneficiary.

As an Manager of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money in any way, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission, while 60 percent comes back to me. I placed you on 40% because I believe this business now belongs to the both of us, and your efforts and support is highly going to be involved as well.

Up till date, no one has the knowledge of the ($5,420,000.00)USD you are about to receive in your bank account, and no one will ever know of it. All you need to do is stand and claim as the original depositor and beneficiary of the fund in my branch so that my head office can order the transfer of the fund to your designated bank account. There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer.

From the day you applied, within 6 days the money should have been transferred and cleared in your account if all things work out well. Then I will get back my 60% through any means we find best to do so.

Please note that all I need from you is your trust and sincerity as to seeing this through.

Am expecting your soonest reply as to enable us start doing something about this

Regards

Mrs. Blessing Asiedu

No comments: