Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

Rev Kwesi Botang

CHANGE OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS


Payment Resolve Committee Ghana
On Foreign Payment Resolve
Office Hours Monday to Saturday:

Attn: Beneficiary,

DID YOU AUTHORIZED THIS?

I am Rev. Kwesi Botang a Reverend of the Anglican Church of Christ Ghana, I am one of the Ten men committee formed by the new Government of President John R. Mahama of the Republic of Ghana on Foreign Payment Resolve Committee (P.R.C).

I am contacting you based on an application for change of account that was brought to my table today for me to endorse for your change of account.

Listed is the new company name and account details submitted by your local representatives for the immediate release of the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars part payment in your favor.

Name: Karl H. Franzen
Company: Franzen Constructions
Bank Details:
Bank: ABN-AMRO Bank N.V.
Swift No: ABNA NL 2A
Telex: 12212 or 12536
IBAN: NL 17ABNA
Branch: Venlo
Street: Keulsepoort 12
Town: NL - 5900 AA Venlo
Country: The Netherlands
Account No: 42.07.55.020
Account Holder: Karl H. Franzen
Account No.: 042075509242

Based on the fact that I have on file listed as the beneficiary is your information's, I want to confirm if you authorized such change.

I will like that you do confirm back to me if the change of beneficiary and account details are correct so that i shall endorse for payment release to the new beneficiary.

Remain Blessed.
Rev Kwesi Botang

No comments: