Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Rev Fr. Paul Anderson

Dear Beneficiary, Urgent, Notification

Rev. Fr. Paul Anderson <emoscoso@municallao.gob.pe>

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Rev Fr. Paul Anderson, I work under the United Nations as a diplomat and I was directed by the United Nations and IMF because of what you Have been through In the past to deliver the sum of ($5million) as a part payment of your inheritance to you.

I will want you to get back to me urgently with these email address [rev.pau_anderson10101@cnegal.com] so i can start making arrangement on how to deliver your consignment to you,please kindly forward your phone number and address information for urgent delivering.

Please note that your package will be arriving your country within the next 24hrs so therefore your urgent response will be appreciated.

Looking forward to your soonest response.

Remain blessed,
Rev.Fr.Paul Anderson

(United Nations Diplomat)

No comments: