Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Mrs. Caroline Anderson

ATTENTION PLEASE

Mrs Caroline Anderson <hope@intera.kg>

My Dear Friend,

Sorry this email may come to you as an unsolicited mail, but I hope that peace is with you as you read this letter. My intuition tells me that I can trust you with my proposition. I received your contact through my email directory and my inner voice suggested that I send this money to you.

You know how painful it is for someone to loss of a love one. We are all mortal and we live just so long and then that's it, I know that not many can state this fact. I had three areas of my body with I lost my thyroid gland and it moved to my lungs. I have has to have special treatment with radium and Iodine and a lot of scans that are nuclear. I have had my bladder removed and that was a bit more than what it is was worth. There is all sorts of problems that comes after the cancer and operations and scans and the like. So, I know that I am not going to make it. I decided to contact you so that you will assist invest this money to help the poor people and destitute.

I am a widow and a devoted Christian. My name is Mrs. Caroline Anderson, and I live in Houghton street, London WC2A 2AE,London UK. Since my husband died, I have been suffering from arthritis. Just this summer less than, my doctor has diagnosed me with terminal cancer. I have approximately twelve months to live. I am currently confined to a wheelchair, and Waiting for God to call me.

Before my husband died, he left me a large sum of money, to the tune of Ј2 .7 Million Pounds. He made me promise that it should be used for humanitarian work. We have no children you see, and my husband didn't want his brother to inherit it. This money is currently being held by the bank, awaiting the proper recipient. It is up to me to decide who will gain access to it. If you promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my Husband and I, then I will instruct the bank to release the contents of the vault in your name.

If you agree to use the money for humanitarian purposes, I will need the following information from you: 

Your full name, contact address, occupation, age, and phone number.

God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.

Please Kindly send your reply to my private email addresses below:


Yours in Vineyard,
Mrs. Caroline Anderson

No comments: