Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Mr. Stephen Powers (PROVOST EMERITUS)

Re: I Am Presently In Your Country.

Mr. Stephen Powers <stephenpowers6000@yahoo.co.jp>

I have been mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$10.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

The funds are clean from any form of illegality as there are sufficient documentations to prove it.

I am presently in your Country and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person

1. Full Name

2.Residential Address/City

3.Age

4.Occupation

5.Direct Telephone Numbers

After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact date I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Due to the amount of money involved,it is necessary that you handle the transaction with utmost confidentiality and secrecy until you receive the package.

Absolute Discretion should be your watchword.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards

Stephen Powers
(PROVOST EMERITUS).

No comments: