Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

Dr Lawrence Burns

CONTACT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION $4.8M

Dr Lawrence Burns <luke@hinet.com>

Dear Friend ,

It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those fund transferred under the cooperation of a new Partner from France. I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds.

Now contact my secretary Michele Collins his email is ( michelecollins261@yahoo.com.vn ) ask him to send you the total $4.8M certified bank draft which I raised for your compensation .so feel free and get in touch with him and give him your Address such as Full name Home address direct phone number where to send the draft.

Let me know immediately you receive it for us to share the joy. I am very busy here with investment projects which I am having at hand, finally, I left instruction to the secretary on your behalf, so feel free to get in touch with him.

Best regards,
Dr Lawrence Burns

No comments: