Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

a wanker with HSBC

Re:Matter Of Urgency

material.mapa@carpa.ciagri.usp.br

Good day, friend this is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it remain and be treated as such only.Please bear with me for now and do not ask my name. I am a wanker with HSBC here in Malaysia

I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain $7.2 million between us in a matter of days. Please
grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email. md60binc@yahoo.co.jp

Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you. My Contact Email: md60binc@yahoo.co.jp

Warm regards from Malaysia

No comments: