Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Mrs. Florent Kawanah and son Evra

From Mrs. Florent Kawanah and son Evra.

Mrs. Florent Kawanah <fkawanh16@bol.com.br>

Hello dear,
I am Mrs. Florent Kawanah an aging widow from Sierra-Leone suffering from (Neck Cancer). I lived in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire with my son Evra a 17 years old boy. My late husband was an importer before his death. He imports Factory Machine and Hospital Equipment.

When My husnad was alife, he deposited the sum of US$7.5Millions Dollars in one of the best banks here. As the only wife, I and my only child Evra inherited this fund.But due my my health condition now, I have decided to move this fund out from this country to your country so that my son can come over there to further his education.

WHY I HAVE CONTACTED YOU? Is to help me receive this fund in your account in your account in your country and use it as I directed you here below.

1. 30% for the well-being of the poor in your country or elsewhere in the world.
2. 45% you will invest for Evra and assist him come over to your country to further his education.
3. 20% for you and another 5% for you to cover any expenses which you may incur in this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately for more detail. Any delays in your replying earlier will give me room to look for another person.

Thanks and may God bless you.
From your beloved sister,
Mrs. Florent Kawanah and son Evra.

No comments: