Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Mr Tony Math

**CONTACT My Secretary Mr Henry John For Your Total $850,000.00 cheque**

BEN S. BERNANKE <john@serena.com.cn>

Dear,

It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those fund transffered under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan. I didn't forget your past efforts to assit me in transffering thosefunds.

Now contact my secretary Mr Henry John his email is (john_mrhenry@yahoo.com) ask him to send you the total $850,000.00 cheque which i raised for your compensation .so feel free and get intouched with him and give him your address where to send the cheque:

(1) FULL NAME .................
(2) ADDRESS ...................
(3) COUNTRY ...................
(4) PRIVATE TEL ...............
(5) PRIVATE FAX ...............

Do Let me know immediately you receive it okay so feel free to get intouch with him.

Best regards,
Mr Tony Math.

No comments: