Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU <richarson@cantv.net>

KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE FOR MORE DETAILS


DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY & MINERAL RESOURCES
JOHANNEBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.


Good day,

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL,

After my official enquiry from the foreign trade office of the chambers of commerce & industry here in Johannesburg South Africa, I decided to contact you but I did not disclose the intention to anyone else because of the delicate nature of the project. I found your profile very interesting and decided to reach you directly to solicit for your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of US$30,500,000.00(Thirty million five hundred thousand united state dollars).

Please I must plead for your confidence in this transaction. I am a high placed official working with Department of (Energy and Mineral Resources) You can view my profile at the South African government on line, www.gov.za click on government leaders’ click on ministers’ by Name and finally click on Ms S Shabangu and read about me, When I was inaugurated and sworn in as Minister of Minerals and Energy of the Republic of South Africa, my late husband Mr. Ndelebe Shabangu; a successful businessman was awarded several contracts in my ministry and had direct dealings with foreign investors in this field all this was made possible with my knowledgeable assistance. Due to my position and direct involvement with my countries government I unfortunately could not and cannot participate or be associated in any of my late husbands’ vast and successful business dealings. After my husbands’ passing his secretary notified his business partners and financial advisers both nationally and internationally. 

I was then contacted by a private security firm in South Africa; regarding a safety deposit my husband had entrusted with them in their Vault in his name; The above mentioned deposit box has been evaluated and found to be valued at $30,500,000.00 (U.S dollars.) containing legal documents relating to his personal commerce and with the security firm, The above mentioned fund was generated from cash payments from his business associates in the diamond trade Mr. S Muller from Antwerp, Belgium. Though I had a limited knowledge of my late husbands’ involvement in the diamond mining sub-sector, I was taken aback by his great involvement and income, which is why a decision was made by our children and myself to invest these funds; which is why I send this request of assistance and proposal to you.

Though I believe this transaction should be based on mutuality for your much appreciated help, we offer 20% of the above mentioned funds. Upon hearing from you I will forward your contact to my financial advisers, who will be representing me, kindly be aware that under no circumstances will communications be made to or from my office by telephone, fax or e-mail as it is not advisable due to safety and security reasons. Kindly respond by sending me your contact details via my email, if all is agreed upon. You can only call my first son Alex shabangu on this his mobile phone number +27 7833 17554 because you cannot get me on phone for the secret and confidential of this transaction.

I await your response be it positive or otherwise for alternative arrangements to be made in case of disapproval.


Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Susan Shabangu
Energy & Mineral Resources Dept. (South Africa)

No comments: