Monday, 12 August 2013

Barr. Ahmad Azim Esq

Dear Valued Friend,

Barr. Ahmad Azim Esq. <antu@idosmp.com>

Dear Valued Friend,

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Barrister Ahmad Azim Esq. a personal Attorney to the Late client of mine who shares same last name as yours.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this fund valued $7.9m (Seven Million Nine Hundred Thousand Usd) deposited by my client before her death. The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to my client has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account.

All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin I shall provide them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client’s attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well. The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly complete the below form and send it to my private email: hmad_azim@yahoo.com.my .

1. Full Name:__________________
2. Full Address:________________________
3. Telephone number:_________________________________
4. Country:___________________________
5. Occupation:__________________________
6. Age:_________________
7. Sex:____________________________

Kindest regards
Barrister Ahmad Azim Esq,

No comments: