Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Mr.Hans Albrecht

Payment Confirmation

albrecht.hans <albrecht.hans@o2.pl>

Mr.Hans Albrecht
Operations Officer
UBS Ag
Zurich,Switzerland


Payment Confirmation

I am Mr.Hans Albrecht, operations officer, UBS Bank Switzerland; my office monitors and controls the affairs of all the transactions in the bank concerned with foreign contract payments.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Committee on Contract Payments / Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports/expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit the contract sum following my idea that we have a deal /agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS

1. The sum of USD$320.Million only will be transferred into your nominated account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirm-able in 7 working days. After you have confirmed the transfer of the funds into your account, 35% out of the whole sum will be for you, 10% for any expenses that may accrue during the transaction while 55% will be for me.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with fund release are caused by agents or representatives.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the seven working days mandate.

I hope you don't reject this offer and have the funds transferred.

Waiting for your soonest response and reply through my private e-mail address: (kasaforo@ciudad.com.ar)


Mr.Hans Albrecht,
Operations Officer,
UBS Ag, Swiss.

No comments: