Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Mrs.Joy Amauzu

THANKS

Mrs.Joy Amauzu. <ernamsp@samoly.mghg.pl>


My Dear Friend.

I have this business i will like to contact you for but if only you can be trusted; my name is Mrs. Joy Amuzu. I am an accountant with Barclays bank.

The arrangement of this deal is for you to only assist me have the said fund transfer into your bank account through the bank internet online banking transaction.

The said fund is (USD$4,730,000.00) four Million seven Hundred and thirty Thousand United State Dollars Only. And will like you to work with my advice so that we will not make any mistake.

Since the transfer will go through online that means there will be no delays for immediate transfer, will also like to offer you %40 for the total funds as commission.

If you are willing to assist me on this proposal therefore go ahead and fill the below information;

FULL NAME........... ADDRESS.............
AGE.................SEX.................OCCUPATION..........
TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER......

Yours faithfully.

Mrs.Joy Amauzu.

No comments: