Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Mrs. Yani Ajita Tan

Greetings

Mrs. Yani Ajita Tan <atan@mail.mn>

Hello,

I know I have never met you, but my mind instincts me to do this, I believe everything happens for a reason! People change so you can learn to let go, Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right.

I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you. For charitable goals.

I am 57 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago, kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address or you can call his private Lin :(+855 86 919174) (bvanleeesq@kimo.com) if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds ($10,500,000.00) to you.

Thank you and God bless you.

Please make sure you contact my lawyer because I will not be available to respond to your mail.

I HAVE NO CHILDREN, PLEASE FORGET ABOUT MY FAMILY MEMBERS IN THIS, IT IS A LONG STORY.


Mrs. Yani Ajita Tan.

No comments: