Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Mrs Margret Johannsson

Mrs Margret Johannsson info@starpackaging.biz


Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Margrйt Jуhannsson, a devoted christian from Iceland who was married to Late Engr. Brown Jуhannsson {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Saudi Arabia for 19 years before he died on the 25th of August, 2008. Before his death, he deposited the sum of 5,142,728.00 Dollars with a bank In Canada.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith by setting up a charity organisation.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you as the present beneficiary of this money. Please contact me via my email address on the subject.

Await Your Response and God Bless You.

Mrs. Margrйt Jуhannsson
Mail To Email:mrsmagretjhssn@aol.com