Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

Mrs. Mellisa Lewis

from: Ruiz, Everto everto.ruiz@csun.edu
date: 15 April 2012 19:00
subject: Contact My Lawyer on WILLED 14.258M : barrjay_mchenry002@9.cn
mailed-by: csun.edu


Hello,

My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis, I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. Am sorry to contact you in this manner but please bear in mind that i find your contact in international directories with World Health Organization. I will be going in for an operation later today. I decided to WILL/DONATE the sum of $14,258,000.00 USD (Fourteen Millions Two Hundred and Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work of the Lord.

Contact My Lawyer with this email:
Name: Barr Jay Mchenry
Email: barrjay_mchenry002@9.cn

Contact him and inform him about the WILLED 14.258M in your name by quoting my personal reference number JJ/MMS/953/5015/GWRL/316US/UK. As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be able to recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank. Be informed also that I have paid for the state tax on this money to be transferred to you.

Mean while you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as i really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day. Please do pray to God for my recovery.

God Bless you.
Regards,
Mrs. Mellisa Lewis.

No comments: