Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Jerome C. Lewis

from: Ltc Jerome.C.Lewis ltcjclewis@us.army.mil
reply-to: ltcjclewis@att.net
date: 2 April 2012 23:33
subject: United States Marine Corps. IRAQ


Dear Friend,

I bring Greetings to you from IRAQ, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, I am Ltc Jerome.C.Lewis, a US Marine, serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment which Patrols the Anbar province,Iraq.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,570,000 (Ten million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.reply me so i can furnish you with more details.

Contact me via my private email,so that I can furnish you with more details.

Respectfully,
Ltc Jerome.C.Lewis
United States Marine Corps. IRAQ

No comments: