Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mrs. Kanayo Marathon

from: KanayoMarathon@wc61909bk.homepage.t-online.de
reply-to: kanayomarathon100@rediffmail.com
date: 25 January 2012 13:35
subject: ARE YOU GODLY,
mailed-by: wc61909bk.homepage.t-online.de 


My name is Mrs. Kanayo Marathon; I am suffering from a cancerous ailment.
Please read the attached message and reply back

Sincerely,
Mrs. Kanayo Marathon

-›-

I am aware that this is not a conventional way to establish a relationship of trust, and I apologize for this unsolicited mail to you but, as you read you will realize the need for my action.

My name is Mrs. Kanayo Marathon; I am suffering from a cancerous ailment. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $1.5M. (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in Ghana

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husband’s effort, to fund the up keep of the less privileged and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. As a reward for the effort you will be putting into this, 30% of the funds would be given to you as compensation.

Please contact me on this email,
(kanayomarathon200@rediffmail.com)
for further information. Note down, Please incase you did not get me through email due to network problem, kindly call me through this number: +233 245711512. my secretary will attend to you.


Sincerely,
Mrs. Kanayo Marathon

No comments: