Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Capt. Carr Kate Lee — kateclee61@yahoo.com

from: Kate Carr Lee<info@cityinternationalhospital.com>via cih.com.vn 
reply-to: kateclee61@yahoo.com
date: 3 May 2018 at 10:55
subject: New Message
mailed-by: cih.com.vn
security: Standard encryption (TLS)

I am an American citizen, My name is Capt. Carr Kate Lee, a member of the U.S. ARMY medical team apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me based on what is happening around world on the internet. have just been deployed to Syria.

I just discover One trunks of consignment boxes containing One Hundred Notes in $100 US bills. I have deposited the consignments with a security firm here in Syria. Presently, am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me in receiving the funds.

To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money, because most of this scam is about sending money. Though, I would like to hold back some information's for security reasons pending your response.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Please get back to me immediately and let me know if you intend to assist or not. If you also do not want to be involved kindly let me know so I would sever further communication with you.

Regards

Capt.Kate Carr Lee

No comments: