from: eBooks <email@example.com>
date: 22 January 2016 at 03:57
subject: Invitation to Contribute eBook Series "Law: Current and Future Developments"
“Law: Current and Future Developments”
January 21, 2016
Bentham Science has been publishing journals in the field of science, technology and medicine for the last several years and many of our journals now carry impact factors, please visit our website (http://www.benthamsciencepublisher.org) for further information. We are now also publishing eBooks in various fields of science, technology, engineering, medicine, business management and social sciences; please visit our website (http://ebooks.benthamsciencepublisher.org) to view our eBook titles. Many of our journals and e-Books are indexed by Medline, Scopus, Chemical Abstracts, and various other abstracting agencies.
This letter is intended to invite you to edit an eBook series entitled “Law: Current and Future Developments”.Your responsibility as an editor, for each volume, would be to solicit chapter contributions from active, eminent scientists (having good h-indices and high citations), largely from the developed countries, with a focus on an important theme of current interest.
You may also recommend an editor for individual thematic volumes in the eBook series if you wish to. Each published eBook volume in the series is expected to have between 300 to 400 pages with contributions from 15 to 20 scientists from advanced countries. The first volume of the eBook series is due by third quarter 2016.Subsequent volumes in the series would be published every year after evaluation of the sales performance of the previous volumes.
Some salient features of our eBook publishing program are summarised below:
1. Royalties: Editor(s) earn a 7% royalty on the sales (list price less any discounts) of the print and electronic version of the eBook. However, no royalty is due on sale of individual chapters or pages viewed and downloaded.
2. Discounts: Editors and authors who wish to buy the print copy of their eBook are allowed to 25% discount off the regular print-on-demand copy price.
3. Entitlements: Editor(s) and contributing chapter authors are entitled to a free copy of the eBook when it is published.
4. Language Editing and Figure Improvement: Editor(s) may avail language editing and figure improvement facilities. For details please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Peer-review: All proposals and manuscripts are subjected to a neutral peer-review prior to acceptance and any recommended changes or revisions will need to be addressed.
6. Open Access / Limited Open Access: Editor(s) / author(s) may also have the eBook series or any of its volumes or even individual chapters published as open access’. For details please contact at email@example.com
7. Submission: We require the book to be submitted in a ‘word format’ and images/diagrams in separate files also. Please follow our author guidelines http://ebooks.benthamsciencepublisher.org/manuscript-submission.php when preparing your eBook.
For more details please visit our website http://ebooks.benthamsciencepublisher.org
We look forward to your acceptance of this invitation.
Please feel free to contact me for any further information.
[Should you not want to receive any further emails, then please click here. Please also provide any other email address that you might be using, to ensure that you do not receive any further emails]
Please subscribe today to your free Table of Contents alert of eBooks and journals at http://alerts.benthamscience.com/