Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

John Duke — jonduke45@gmail.com

From: JOHN DUKE <jonduke45@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Cc: 
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 10:02:42 +0700
Subject: FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION PLEASE

Hi , 

My name is John Duke , I'm a senior official in an international financial firm , I successfully pulled a huge "insider trading" deal without any leakage . I am looking for investment opportunities or fund safe keeping in your country where I can invest or secure the money I made from the deal . 
I need your help in moving out the money from where it is stashed to your base and investing it wisely for our joint interest , you will be handsomely rewarded .
We will discuss more if you can perfectly carry out this task .

Thanks,
John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this email yesterday. I replied to it to tell the person that they were a criminal scammer and to get a job. Since then, I have received a couple of really abusive emails from this person, but they are using a Russian provider, and their emal address is: johnduke22@yandex.com The person behind it seems like a nasty piece of work.