Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Liu Chan Gao / A Sokariah

Requested Detials


Dear Friend,
Please did you get my previous email about you been a beneficiary to a late customer who made a deposit of $17,370,000.00.I am Chan Gao, a staff of Bank of China (BOC) Hong Kong. I am contacting you concerning a customer who placed an investment under our wanks management many years ago.I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

Late Talib Naji Abboud, died several years ago and left unclaimed funds in an account in the bank where I work as Head of operation, Wank Of China. I found out that these fund can be released to a foreign body, hence I am seeking your assistance to claim a huge amount of ($17,370,000.00.USD). Our advantage in this deal is that nobody has ever contacted my bank for the funds since the death of Talib Naji Abboud, so my bank will take your contact very seriously and act promptly. This is an opportunity of a lifetime.The Hong Kong banking regulation and legislation demands that I do notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time span of six years when dormant accounts of this type, are called in by the China Wanking Regulatory Commission bodies. I am greatly convinced that using my insider leverage, and working with you, the money can be secured in the account for both of us, instead of allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government of Hong Kong.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality at all. All that is required is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect me and you from any breach of the law. I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these funds. You do not have to have known him. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose that we split the money 60% for me, 40% for you. In the wanking circle this happens every time.

Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposal I have offered you. All conformable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you as we move on, however I shall be waiting for your response and assurance along with your full names and private contacts (ADDRESS, PHONE & FAX) just as they will appear on the documents to process the claims. Please do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this.

Thank you.
Chan Gao

No comments: